Wednesday, May 5, 2010

HUNGRY~~~~!!

OWH~~~am not feeling good....hungry since two hours ago..



someone: why dun wan to grab sth to eat??
me: no food..
someone: did u find?
me: no
someone:=.= why?
me: the shops here already closed >.<
~~~~~end~~~~~



me: I'M HUNGRY! *I shout while my hand rubbing on my stomach*
dad: but u just ate....!( eat some more la.. finish the food on the table ya..jia you )- in a sarcastic
way...
me: OKAY! NO PROB! LOOI YOONG~~HIM NAE SE YO!!!(korean>>go for it//fight fr it)
mum: what? what was it?
what did u say?!
me: dad said (...............*i repeated the whole story*.......)
mum: O_O LOL! alright! gambathe gambathe gambathe!*with the funny and cute action*
me: okay.. no worries.. =)
dad and mum looked the way i eat and they were speechless...of course i did not finish the food on the table..trying to control..lol..~i kept it in the fridge after i've stopped makan..
~~~~~~the end~~~~

No comments: